Vive la France

Saturday, July 28, 2012



SO GUYS FIRST POST which I will post on my blog is a review of entertaining trip to French Day in Flacon (by the way, it's one of my favorite spaces were so many design and art events are held). It was a cute place were a French singer chanted, people were smiling, sweets and goodies were selling and artists were drawing.. Oh, this reminded me my trip to France when I was a child. Then I was totally fascinated by Paris, it's easy and fun sentiment in the air, the absolutely unique atmosphere.


For this day, I desided to wear a vintage floral brown skirt with a simple white shirt. Thereafter, I added some pink accessories and voilà French look is done! Hope you will like it. 
And I reckon it's about time to post some quotes (I go in for collect them) of Coco Chanel, which needs no introduction:)

  • Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
  • Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them.
  •  Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.
  • A woman has the age she deserves.
  •  A fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion.
  •  Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.

Do you have your favorite quotes? 


















 OUTFIT

skirt: vintage handmade
shirt: INCITY
shoes: Ronzo

You Might Also Like

5 коммент.

  1. Aah, very nice! I like your look - the absolute french atmosphere has been achieved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *OH GOSH FIRST COMMENT* thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. It's an amasing post!
    The amazing atmosphere and unreal girl with perfect style!
    The photos are very colourful !
    Love your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amasing post!
    The amazing atmosphere and unreal girl with perfect style!
    The photos are very colourful !
    Love your blog :))

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe