Moscow Fashion Week: day 1

Sunday, April 14, 2013


FASHION WEEK So guys, here you can see the first day of Mosow Fashion Week. Day, which was full of interviews and positive emotions. You probably just can not imagine how happy I am now, when i am looking at all these shoots. Sometimes you dream about something, but when it comes true, it is so unusual and still sudden. And I am more than happy that I had an abilitty to attend Moscow Fashion Week (although it was quite hard to compare it with my University). Great experience!
By the way, I will publish some collections in the next posts, so you can see them.

As for my outfit, I decided to wear bright pink dress with my beloved Furla bag! Spring is in the air! Enjoy.















 Outfit:
dress: Topshop
bag: Furla

You Might Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. на вас очень красивое платье!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe