Last but not least fashion day

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


AND FINALLY my last photos from fashion week. During this day we were not only on a Moscow Fashion Week, but also on a Mersedes-benz fashion week thanks to my lovely friend and designer, who invited us. At the end of these crazy days I wanna say that it was one of the best experiences ever. It was so much fun to see the fashion world inside, 'cos I was able to see how people prepeare fashon show, I heard models take off their amazingly high heels after the show and said "uh, I did it!", lots of stars, whch discussed ordinary things, photographers, which joked at models. And, of course, it was so cool to see this fashion world as each guest sees it: chic, beautiful, funny, quality. As I remember myself 2 years ago I just dreamed about this, and now it was real! Never stop dreaming and do everything you can to be closer to your dream. Step by step:)
























OUTFIT
dress: Zarina / bag: Furla

You Might Also Like

1 коммент.

Subscribe