Holidays in Moscow

Tuesday, February 23, 2016


I do love our russian tradition to celebrate something in a big way. I guess it's our national feature to spend lots of money to create a really cool celebration. When it comes to the country in general, it always causes lots of talks like " how can we spend so much money on these things, things that willn't bring us any positive impact?". Well, I guess it brings a lot, I mean, all these festivals in Moscow make people to feel the power and the beauty of their own country. 

Most of the talks I hear nowadays are about problems and hard situation in the world. But sometimes people just need to relax, feel positive vibes, spend time with friends and family, feel themselves unite. I guess, all these Christmas markets, decorations and entertainments bring lots of joy. And at the same time it's such a wonderful way to tell about the history and traditions (did you spot lots of informational stands and installations?).
I personally realised that I've never seen so much preparation for New Year and Christmas in any country I've been. And I realized that I wanted all my friends from all over the world to see this beauty and to feel the real spirit of the country without any prejudices.

Я обожаю, как мы отмечаем праздники- всегда с размахом. Я думаю, это наша национальная особенность- тратить много денег, чтобы в итоге сделать нечто грандиозное. Конечно, когда национальные черты народа проявляются в масштабах страны, то сразу звучат разговоры типа "как мы можем тратить столько денег на бесполезные вещи?". Лично я не считаю, что праздники- это бесполезно. Люди в стране видят и понимают масштаб и красоту своей родины, изучают историю и культуру (в центре были и информационные стенды, и инсталляции). Я нигде не видела такой грандиозной подготовки к Новому году и Рождеству. Мне кажется, что во времена, когда так много проблем свалилось на весь мир, когда искажается информация, давят двойные стандарты- люди просто нуждаются в радости, позитивных эмоциях и настоящих улыбках. 







 skarf and hat H&M | jeans ZARA 

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Subscribe