Suede&Chains

Monday, January 28, 2013





THESE SHOOTS we made in a very artist concentrated space if I can say so, it was some kind of exhibition where I did a print of a very old french illustration, saw the first camera and lots of old books. These old ones impressed me very much, 'cause for instance I accidently found a book dated 1818 year between them, it was "History of Russia". Then I was preparing for my history exam and this book was even smaller than a half of my papers!
As for a look, I decided to wear a dress (oh, may be not so fantasticly good idea, because it was pretty coooold outdoors:)), adding suede shoes and bag. Actually, I love the result, very comfy yet pretty:)

















Outfit
bag, dress: Zara
chain: Accessories
shoes: Ronzo

You Might Also Like

4 коммент.

  1. Интересные фотки! Особенно, где впятером:))
    Еще здорово смотрится красная сумка! Она такая..красная))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо за комментарий:) Да, мне тоже эта фотография нравится:)

      Delete

Subscribe