Winter fests

Friday, January 11, 2013


BYE 2012, WELCOME 2013 Well, 2012 is over and  I appreciate the gone year, which turned my life on 360 degrees. Actually I never thought about some particular year, but 2012. For the early ages I imagined about it because of the graduating from school, prom, exams. Plus doomsday, which was duscussed even more than 4 years ago, warm interest in this year, so the cryptic 2012 seemed special even just before its coming. 
And it was. School leaving exams, Prom, entering the University, creating my blog, meeting lots of beautiful people..This year brought so many emotions and memories! Just hope that 2013 will be even better year for me and you guys!

As for 2013 I spend a little time resting, wallowing in the snow,
tracking down squirrel and reading Shakespeare.:) Btw, in this post I wore River island hat, which is on the 1st  place of my friends' most beloved things list. Enjoy the winter! 



































Outfit
hat: River Island
down-padded coat: Finn Flare

You Might Also Like

9 коммент.

  1. Как мило! Прямо сразу дачные зимние воспоминания перед глазами)
    ахах со снегокатами круто придумали

    ReplyDelete
  2. Самый настоящий новый год: санки, дети, смех и белочка! Все сказочные атрибуты!
    FASHION FRIENDS DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Здорово!!!Отличные фотографии!!))) Аж гулять захотелось!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Спасибо вам большое! Очень-очень приятно читать ваши комментарии:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photoset, fresh and crispy like snow.
    And I absolutely adore your look. Fab and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. какие фотографии! просто сказочные! замечательный пост)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe