EUROTOUR: Berlin

Sunday, January 05, 2014


2013 ended but I still publish photos from my Eurotour-2013 (am I the slowest blogger ever?:)). Anyway, let's talk about Berlin! We spent 3 days in this city wandering around the center and visiting top touristic places (as it was my first time in this city) like Reichstag, Berlin Television Tower , Charlottenburg Palace, Brandenburg Gate etc. Oh, we also spent a time in  madame Tussauds museum where I had a cocktail time with George Clooney and sang with The Beatles (go in for handing with my old friends, lol).

Well, can not say this city was something like extraordinary, while it seemed cozy and, as I believe, pretty comfortable for life. I wish I could spend more time there to explore it.
















You Might Also Like

1 коммент.

Subscribe