Stop and smell the roses

Sunday, May 31, 2015


Hey there! It has been so long since I published something here last time, so some of you just started to send me messages in social networks (really angry messages sometimes haha). Ok, there are actually some reasons. I just wanted to live each and every second here in Vienna and postpone writing until grey days in Moscow.. And I did not have my camera with me. Making pics on my phone is good alternative but it's not the same, the quality, the whole process of  making, editing, etc is completely incomparable. Did not expect to miss making pictures SO much, as well as did not thought I will miss posting here and writing in general SO much, but sometimes you will never know until you do not have it for a long time.

Actually, while staying in Vienna, I realized I took a big pause, like a gap year. I mean, sometimes in the university you can wake up at 5:40, have a meeting with a student union team at 8:00, have classes from 8:30 till 17:00, than some project work and your own staff, and something else at 19:00, and you leave uni at 23:00, and luckily you at home at 1:00.. And during some projects it was like the whole week. One time during this period there was a fashion week and exam week as well, can you imagine haha! I reeeeally liked those crazy times, but it was super exhausting. So good break was highly needed. Answering here that "today I actually did not do something special, just walking" is also so weird, just can not stay in this mood for a long time.
But sometimes just following "stop and smell the roses" quote is such good idea to charge your batteries and go full speed ahead after:)




You Might Also Like

9 коммент.

  1. Очень нежные и красивые фотографии (: Эти цветущие деревья вдохновляют... (:

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ❤
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-red-power.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Вау!!! Прекрасные фото

    ReplyDelete
  4. Красиво и гармонично! Сама Весна!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Прекрасный пост! :)
    Увидела тебя и твой блог в Fashion bloggers в контакте) Уже в ПЧ!:)
    Буду рада видеть тебя в ПЧ своего блога: http://rebeldescent.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so natural. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Вы красотка, подписалась на Ваш блог и буду рада видеть Вас тут http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/
    Спасибо))

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe